SO TO GET MY FRIENDS TO HELP ME DO TEA THINGS, I BRIBE THEM WITH FOOD. AND I DON’T FUCK AROUND.
I MADE JACKIE COOKIES WITH THE BLOOD OF HER ENEMIES. HERE, HAVE A RECIPE:
RED VELVET CRINKLE COOKIES AKA THE BLOOD OF YOUR ENEMIES COOKIES
- THIS IS THE EASIEST FUCKING RECIPE EVER. YOU USE A FUCKING BOX OF RED VELVET CAKE MIX.
- AND 6 TABLESPOONS OF BUTTER
- MELTED BUTTER. MELT IT WITH YOUR RAGE.
- AND TWO EGGS. FROM EVIL CHICKENS, IF POSSIBLE. EVIL CHICKENS ARE USUALLY FREE RANGE.
- AND A SPLASH OF BAILEY’S BECAUSE MOTHER FUCKING BAILEY’S.
- JUST MIX ALL OF THOSE THINGS IN A BOWL. FUCK USING A MIXER, USE A WOODEN SPOON LIKE A MAN.
- ONCE YOU HAVE A THICK, STICKY DOUGH, PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE FOR A WHILE. AN HOUR IF YOU HAVE TIME TO SPARE. 15 MINUTES IF YOU NEED COOKIES RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.
- ROLL THE DOUGH INTO 1” BALLS (haha, balls). ROLL THE BALLS (ha) IN A SHALLOW BOWL FILLED WITH POWDERED SUGAR
- PUT THe COOKIES A COUPLE INCHES APART ON A COOL, PARCHMENT LINED COOKIE SHEET.
- BAKE AT 375 DEGREES FOR 10 MINUTES OR SOMETHING
- ALLOW TO COOL
- (OR NOT)
- (SUFFER TONGUE BURNS)
SORRY JACKIE I’LL MAKE BLOOD OF YOUR ENEMIES PUDDING NEXT TIME.
10:01 am • 17 May 2013 • 1,403 notes
Art&Animation by Todd Lockwood
It literally just occurred to me watching this that the head tracking thing birds do keeps their heads from bobbling around while they fly.
10:01 am • 15 May 2013 • 32,415 notes
I was thinking about Crowley’s ‘666’ number
and it occurred to me, Crowley has service in Hell. He has a number that is literally impossible.
Therefore, Hell must have it’s own network
then it occurred to me only demons can use this network. But how? Must be in their aura or blood or something.
I repeat, it’s probably something in their blood
Sam has demon blood.
Conclusion: Sam gets his wifi from hell which is why he gets wifi everywhere
12:46 pm • 13 May 2013 • 33,958 notes
asuka kureru: so hey, if you're into gay zombie cowboy porn
…and who isn’t, right?
Try out Sevener, by Thea Hayworth (aka ciceqi, aka Sleeps With Coyotes) — 13k of vividly creepy old-west-after-the-zombie-virus-comes, featuring a lonely rancher and the damn civilized dead man who shows up to help him out. There’s a nice meaty (heh)…
12:05 pm • 13 May 2013 • 44 notes
Oh no, same thing as before.
I have no imagination.
10:01 am • 13 May 2013 • 591 notes
“But sometimes we get sad about things and we don’t like to tell other people that we are sad about them. We like to keep it a secret. Or sometimes we are sad but we don’t really know we are sad. So we say we aren’t sad. But really we are.”
— Mark Haddon (via daylight-dreams)
(Source: hellanne, via allie-nicole)
10:01 am • 12 May 2013 • 17,291 notes